Tourmaline benefits. Tourmaline is a precious gemstone that comes in different color shades like blue, red, pink, black, green, and even watermelon, etc. Some of these colors of tourmaline and their benefits are further explained in this article.
Tourmaline has lots of benefits, some of which are even health care and skin care. The tourmaline gemstone is mined in almost every part of the world, but it is more dominant in the United States. Depending on the color of the tourmaline, the meanings differ, but the gemstone is generally known for its healing energy.
Some of the general tourmaline benefits include:
- It helps in protecting the wearer against any sort of negative energy.
- It increases your physical energy by strengthening your heart and body.
- It enhances the positive thinking and creativity in your mind.
- It strengthens and boosts the immune system.
- It helps in decreasing arthritis pain and relieving anxiety, etc.
Tourmaline Benefits Skin
The tourmaline gemstone is beneficial to almost every part of your body, and the skin is also included. Tourmaline found in skincare products has been proven to keep the skin healthy and fresh.
Here are some of the known benefits of tourmaline:
- Tourmaline in skin care protects your skin from radiation and excessive sunlight.
- It helps to reduce the effects of wrinkles and pimples.
- It makes the skin smooth and prevents spots, freckles, and sunburns.
- Tourmaline helps to prevent certain skin problems.
- It helps to keep your make-up in place, even for a long time when applied.
- It moisturizes the body and prevents drying.
Black Tourmaline Benefits
Black tourmaline is known for its high level of healing power and spiritual energy. The black tourmaline is a mysterious stone that has different types of benefits associated with it. However, its major focus is to expel negative energies and draw only positive energy to its user.
The following are some of the advantages of black tourmaline:
- It gives calmness to the mind and attracts only positive energy to the user.
- It helps to boost and strengthen the immune system.
- It aids detoxification and general body wellness.
- It helps to balance and keeps the mind free and relaxed.
- Black tourmaline increases mental alertness, reduces fatigue, and improves stamina.
- It gives protection against envy and jealousy and improves confidence.
- Useful for overall protection and to reduce insomnia, thereby enabling good sleep.
Tourmaline Health Benefits
Some of the health benefits of the tourmaline gemstone are:
- The tourmaline gemstone aids in relieving stress and anxiety and also increases mental alertness.
- It helps to boost the immune system and improve overall body circulation.
- Tourmaline acts as a detoxifying agent to assist in cleansing the nervous system and the other organs and tissues of the body.
- Tourmaline can generate heat; therefore, it is useful in giving a calming effect on the nerves.
- The crystal aids in fatigue and restores energy to the users.
- It has been proven as a special aid for relieving arthritis and also strengthening the immune system.
- Tourmaline relieves pain related to the muscular or spinal cord and nerves.
Side Effects of Tourmaline Benefits
Tourmaline is a gemstone known to give positive energy and assist in the general well-being of the body. However, there may be certain side effects to these benefits for the users.
For example, the Black Tourmaline, which is considered the most powerful healing crystal by users among its other variants, may allow too much energy if used frequently or over a longer period. In this way, the user may feel overwhelmed with the amount of energy being passed.
As it is synonymous with other types of crystals, you may feel a certain form of lightheadedness, which can translate to mean that the energy of the crystal is becoming too strong or that it is contrasting with your energy.
In this case, thoroughly cleanse your crystal and refrain from wearing it directly on your body for some time. You can, however, keep it close by to continue its work, but its limit of direct contact with you would reduce the way you may feel, and positive energy is restored.
Hair Benefits of Tourmaline
Other advantages of hair infusion:
- It makes your hair shine and smooth, preventing dryness.
- The tourmaline helps to prevent the escape of the hair moisture, thereby preventing hair frizz.
- For healthy and fuller hair, tourmaline can be added to your hair care tools and routine.
- For proper hair care maintenance, tourmaline can also be used in curling irons, combs, and brushes.
- Tourmaline will help keep your hair straighter and more long-lasting than the use of ceramic.
Pink Tourmaline Benefits
Pink tourmaline is associated with matters of the heart and love, just as the color pink is known to be feminine and subtle. The pink tourmaline gives a gentle vibe, among other benefits.
Some of which are stated below:
- The pink tourmaline can help to relieve stress and anxiety when worn regularly.
- It protects the wearer from any type of negative energy.
- It helps you connect with other people easily and also heals.
- When included in a skincare product, the pink tourmaline helps to keep the skin glowing and in perfect condition.
- Pink tourmaline is known to possess strong feminine energy and also acts as a healing stone.
- It gives hope, comfort, compassion, and joy to the wearer.
- It is a gemstone of love and it helps to open up the heart emotionally.
Watermelon Tourmaline Benefits
The watermelon tourmaline is characterized by its outer green color with an inner pink color in one piece. It is very popular among tourmaline gemstone lovers for its beautiful color combinations.
The pink color of the watermelon tourmaline deals with emotions, while the green color dwells on the benefits of physical being. Although the watermelon tourmaline is quite popular and, in fact, a favorite of many users, it is a rare type of tourmaline.
It also has lots of benefits attributed to it, some of which are:
- Watermelon tourmaline is useful for the immune system as it helps to boost it.
- The gemstone is also beneficial to the heart and helps to treat certain types of heart-related diseases.
- It ensures the overall wellbeing and health of the user and also helps to relieve symptoms of hysteria and paranoia.
- The gemstone helps to boost metabolism and also helps in relieving pain.
- It helps to strengthen the intestines, lungs, heart, and brain. It eliminates pain.
- It can eliminate tension in the body, remove blockages, and boost physical energy.
- It can aid in spinal adjustment and improve hand and eye coordination.
- It can also help in treating dyslexia and other diseases.
Green Tourmaline Benefits
Green Tourmaline, also called Verdelite, is a beautiful and versatile variant of the tourmaline gemstone. The green tourmaline is considered the most classic and popular of the tourmaline variations.
The Green Tourmaline gemstone is available in different shades of green, such as dark green, olive green, and blue-green color. The gemstone can be worn as a necklace, a pendant, or any other form of jewelry. Green tourmaline is known to possess some forms of benefits, some of which are health benefits.
Let’s discuss some of these benefits below.
- The green tourmaline provides healing energy to the body and heart of the wearer.
- It is known to give courage, strength, and stamina to the masculine gender.
- The green tourmaline helps to relax your body and release stress or anxiety.
- It also purifies and aligns your energies to give love and adventure.
- It calms the nervous system and strengthens the heart.
- The gemstone helps to detoxify your body with ease and allows a proper flow of energy in your body.
- When you have digestive problems, green tourmaline can serve as a treatment.
- It can help to stimulate cellular function and proper reproduction.
- It can also be beneficial to the thymus and ductless glands and in the treatment of some types of cancer diseases.
Rainbow Tourmaline Benefits
The rainbow tourmaline is a blend of the colors of the tourmaline and it helps to restore the balance of the other shades. However, the rainbow tourmaline also has its specific uses and benefits.
Some of which are:
- It helps to prevent or ease anxiety and stress.
- The rainbow crystal dwells on emotions and the heart hence it helps to keep the body and heart balanced.
- It cures certain ailments such as migraines, spinal issues, and neuralgia.
- If you need your emotions in one place or need to get them checked, the rainbow tourmaline is a pure crystal to use.
- The gemstone promotes joy and happiness for the user.
The tourmaline stone comes in different colors and each of these has its unique meaning, uses, and benefits. If you need to get more love or to open your heart to love, the pink tourmaline stone is a good choice.
The black tourmaline stone is recommended to ward off negative energy and increase your healing energy. With the above discussed, I hope you can now make your selection of the right tourmaline gemstone for your use.