Great Selection of Best CC Cream for Oily Skin Products
CC creams are used for concealing skin color imperfections like blemishes and hyperpigmentation. They also contain sunscreen to protect your skin from sun damage.
Finding the best CC cream for oily skin product can sometimes be demanding and often confusing. This is a very important step especially for people with sensitive skin because the wrong option will only cause you more troubles than solve them.
You don’t want to have breakouts or irritations because you used the wrong product. We have put together a good collection of some of the best CC cream for oily skin below. See some of the best cc cream for oily skin products below. They all have minimum review ratings of 3.9 stars out of 5 stars
Contains sunscreen SPF 50+ with anti-aging serum
Has sunscreen with omega 3, omega 6 and apple extract to correct pigmentation
Provides natural looking foundation with moisturizer and anti-aging effects
Oil, gluten, paraben and fragrance free. Contains anti-aging agents.
Evens out skin tone, covers imperfections and contains sunscreen
Contains oil-free moisturizers, sunscreen and gives a natural look
Its lightweight, contains sunscreen and diminishes imperfections
Good choice for all skin types, provides good coverage and contains 6 agents.
Provides light coverage, 8 benefits in one cream, suitable for all skin types,
Provides instant coverage, evens out skin tones, and gives smooth skin texture with sunscreen
How to Choose the Right CC Cream
There four important things to consider when trying to choose the best cc cream for your skin. Consider them the “four rights”. These include -:
- 1Right Match -: Ensure that you select the cc cream that matches your skin tone. This will ensure that the cream blends well with your skin complexion and it will make your makeup look very natural. You can use some of the store samples to check or you can check the different tone colors for the one that matches best with your skin if you are buying online.
- 2Right Type -: Most CC creams contain additives that are meant to suit specific skin types. For instance, some of these creams contain moisturizers for people with dry skin. The best cc cream for oily skin will have a matte finish and of course be oil free. If you have sensitive skin, avoid using any cc cream with fragrances or any ingredient that may irritate your skin.
- 3Right Target -: Different cc creams are created to target different kinds of skin issues. It is common to find some of these products made to conceal specific issues like wrinkles, large skin pores, sun burns, acne etc. you may improve significantly your chances of getting the best results from your makeup by using specific products that are designed to address your specific needs.
- 4Right Coverage -: if you want to have a more elaborate coverage on your skin, select a cc cream with thicker texture and opaque color. If you want to have a mild coverage, consider using a cream with light texture and translucent color.
How to Apply CC Cream
Follow these simple steps to learn how to use your cc cream for best results.
- 1Step 1: Like any other makeup, you need to wash your face clean before applying cc cream. You need to clean your face with your favorite facial cleanser and dry it. Apply a toner if you have oily skin or a moisturizer if you have dry skin.
- 2Step 2: Once your face is clean and dry, put small dots of the cream in the area you want to cover. You can put small dots on the different areas of your face if you want to apply it on your entire face.
- 3Step 3: Next, use a makeup brush to blend the cream into the skin. Make sure you use a clean brush. You can also use your fingers for this process too. Just make sure your fingers are very clean.
- 4Step 4: If you did not get the kind of result you want with the first layer, add another layer of CC cream and blend it in with the rest of the cream.
- 5Step 5: Use a small circular makeup brush to buff your skin, make repetitive circular motions with the brush beginning from the forehead work it down to your chin area. This will ensure even distribution of the cream creating a uniform skin tone. You can then apply your foundation after this step if you want to do so.
Video - How to Apply CC Cream
CC Cream Vs Foundation
Many people are often confused about the difference between cc creams and foundation. These are two different products with different uses. CC creams are used as color corrective (CC) or color control creams to cover skin areas with discoloration. While foundation is used for covering any kind of blemishes on your skin.
CC creams can hydrate and moisturize your skin, reduce the appearance of blotchy skin helping to conceal dark spots, it creates uniform skin tone. It may also contain sunscreen to protect your skin from sun damage.
Foundation on the other hand absorbs shine, producing a uniform skin tone and it creates a smooth poreless look with a nice matte finish.
Typically, it is always best to apply cc creams before applying foundation if you intend to use foundation.
Can I Use CC Cream as Foundation?
Yes, you can use cc cream as foundation if you don’t want to put on a heavy makeup on your face which often is the case with foundation. However, know that cc cream is not primarily meant to be used as foundation. It may not cover your face very well if you want to mask any skin issue like acne scares or large pores on your face.
Can CC Cream be Used Alone?
CC cream can be used alone if you are only concerned about making your skin tone uniform or covering up a discoloration, dark spot or any similar blemish.
However, using cc cream alone may not give you the smooth finish and matte covering that you get from applying foundation. You should consider using cc cream with foundation if you have any skin issues that cannot be covered by using cc cream alone.
It is also recommended that you consider using cc cream with foundation if you have oily skin.
Do You Need a Primer before Applying CC Cream?
You don’t necessarily need to use a primer before applying cc cream. However, you need to clean your face with a facial cleanser before applying cc cream.
Many cc creams contain moisturizers, sunscreen (SPF), and a primer. You may not need to apply an initial layer as primer. Consider using foundation if you are concerned about other skin issues like a scar or large pores.
Is CC Cream Good for Oily Skin?
CC cream is not formulated specifically for oily skin, the main purpose of cc cream is to color correction to even out skin tones. However, there are specific cc creams that are formulated for oily skin.
These color correction creams for oily skin usually have a matte finish and are oil free.